Both rat and I were zombies at work yesterday - nodding off at our desks and stumbling around when we walked. Gee, I wonder why?
We went over to the Container Store after work to get some stuff for the kitchen, had some dinner at the Warehouse (I could only eat one bowl of Wedding Soup - I think my stomach has shrunk again) then got home to try a little work. I only got started in the kitchen and I found myself wilting. At about 8pm we decided to game to give ourselves a little break and I kept falling asleep while I was trying to help him with the clock tower battle. I passed out until 11pm, then woke up, went to bed and passed out again almost immediately. I am still feeling the effects of last weekend but I really cannot afford to take time off to sleep at the moment. We need to show another major dent by Monday and I don't know how far I am going to actually get this time.
The a/c still leaks and the smoke stink still comes through...
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*